March 20, 2014

Top 10 Under $10: #2

As a college student I know how important it is to find affordable but quality beauty items. You shouldn't have to sacrifice quality just because you are on a budget. I have picked my favorite beauty products that are all under $10 so they will not break the bank If you have any recommendations please leave them in a comment below!
Top 10 Under $10

Maybelline makes my absolute favorite mascara. They have a wide variety of formulations that fit every lash need, don't budge at all throughout the day, and make my lashes look incredible. My favorites are The Rocket, The Falsies Black Drama, and Colossal Cat Eyes.

I have pretty bad under eye circles, and I find it hard to find products that cover them properly. This concealer from Maybelline completely covers my dark circles, and gives a slight brightening effect that makes my eyes appear more awake. A little goes a long way with this concealer so it is certainly worth the already affordable price.

I am a huge fan of sugar based lip scrubs, but I find them to be a bit messy at times. This lip exfoliator by E.L.F. is shaped like a lipstick and is housed in a nifty and travel friendly tube. It makes lip exfoliating on the go super simple.

NYX have some of my favorite blushes period. They are not only highly pigmented, but also last all day. They have quite a few shades to chose from, and the price can't be beat.

Wet n Wild changed their formula a few years back, and now their eyeshadows are perfection. I have tried quite a few of their singles, trios, and palettes and they are highly pigmented, and are great dupes for some higher end eyeshadows.

This liquid foundation is my top drugstore pick. The quality is great, it has nice coverage, and matches my skin perfectly. It covers all of my imperfections and gives such a flawless but natural finish.

I was a bit skeptical about these lipstick/lip gloss hybrids, but I am finally sold on them. They are extremely pigmented, opaque, and long lasting. They have a nice selection of color that are all super pretty.

Oh boy, how I love The Body Shop's body butters. They smells yummy enough to eat, and make my skins so silky soft. I have quite a few of these floating around my room and they get daily use.

Milani blushes feel so luxurious, and the selection is quite impressive. The pigmentation is great and the blushes I have tried so far all have a slight shimmer that gives the skin a glowing effect.

If you are on a budget, but still want to treat yourself to a spa night you really should invest in this affordable face mask. My sister and I love using this minty mask for our weekend spa nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!