March 11, 2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in Light Matte: Review

Hello everyone! I hope that your day has been lovely so far. Being a pale girl it is so hard to find a bronzer that will not look muddy or orange. I have been using NYC's Sunny bronzer for awhile now, but I was noticing that it was starting to look a bit too dark for my ultra pale winter skin. I saw that a few fellow pale girls were raving about The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder and I just had to give it a try.
First off, the packaging is ultra adorable. It is a compact that features a honeycomb design. Inside the compact is the powder and a handy mirror that is perfect for doing your makeup on the go.
The powder itself also features the honeycomb design which I think is a nice touch that makes the product feel more fun. The shade I wear is Light Matte, which is the palest shade. It is matte, just like it's name suggests, and isn't the slightest bit orange. It gives my skin a sun-kissed glow and helps to warm up my complexion. I have received so many compliments since I started wearing this, and even had someone ask me if I had on vacation. 

The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powders retail for $20.00 and comes in 4 shades.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recommendation. I'm really pale and find it difficult to get a good bronzer. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love this! Not the least bit orange, and looks super natural. Xx

      Delete
  2. I thought the overall packaging and honey comb idea was super cute. It seemed to have a nice consistency when I swatched it at the store. Enjoy and thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking as a fellow pale person, I appreciate the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You will love this! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!