March 13, 2014

Sample Roundup #1 (feat. L'Occitane, Masqueology, L'Oreal, & Garnier)

I have been trying recently to use up products in my collection since I literally have no space left in my room to fit it all. I guess it's a good problem to have, haha! I have so many samples floating around my room that it only makes sense to start using all of them up. I have always held onto samples thinking that I will use them whenever I travel, but since I won't be traveling for awhile it is time to stop with the excuses and start using these bad boys.
I selected a few samples that I have been meaning to try, and decided to finally use them. The first was a sample of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I really enjoyed this cream and found it moisturized my rough and cracked hands. The next sample I tried was the Masqueology 7D Moisture Day and Night Cream. I found that this to be lightweight and hydrating. I wouldn't say it is the best cream I have ever used, but it did the job. Along the lines of skincare, I used a sample of L'Oreal's Youth Code Pore Vanisher. This says that you need to use it for a month before you see results, but I saw a difference after one use. It made my pores less noticeable when I applied my makeup and I can tell that it really does work. Call me a fan! Now, on to hair care! I got around to using the Garnier 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment that has been sitting in my collection for awhile now. I didn't notice that much of a change in my hair unfortunately after using this. It made my hair feel soft in the shower, but the feeling went away once I went to brush it right after getting out. The final sample is the real winner. I have tried L'Oreal's Mythic Oil before, and absolutely love it. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes my hair feel like silk.

2 comments:

  1. Love sample posts! I've never tried Mythic Oil, but if it smells amazing maybe I want to... heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it. It has changed my hair. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!