March 5, 2014

Plus Sized Fashion + Accessories For Spring!

Hello lovelies! I hope each of you is having a fabulous day. I am so excited about today's post. I have loved fashion for a very long time, but I was never comfortable writing about it. I'm no expert after all. I decided to dip my toes in the figurative fashion waters and share with all of you my fashion picks for spring! Now, I'm a plus sized girl so these items are more geared towards plus sized girls, but I think that all of these pieces could easily translate to straight sizes. These basics will be the perfect things to add to your wardrobe to get it ready for spring! I've also included some fun accessories that I have been lusting after. Enjoy, and please let me know what you think!


1. Forever 21+ Flower City Heathered Top 2. ASOS Curve Alice & You Daisy Print Shift Dress 
3. ASOS Curve T-Shirt With V-Neck 4. Forever 21+ Cool-Girl Denim Vest 
5. American Rag Striped Tee 6. Dorothy Perkins Mint Textured Skater Dress

Accessories make or break an outfit in my opinion. They can add texture or a fun pop of color to really liven a look up. Below I have included some of my favorite pieces that I would love to wear this spring.

1. Yosi Samra Foldable Ballet Flats in Nude 2. Forever 21 Sweet Side Bib Necklace 3. Madewell Mini-Bow Ring 4. Nica Make Persimmon Of Yourself Wallet in Mint 5. Aeropostale Diamond Infinity Scarf
6. Candies Floral Round Retro Sunglasses

Which trend are you looking forward to wearing this spring?
*affiliated links

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this!
    The daisy top is absolutely stunning!

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I adore the Dorthy Perkins dress, who knew they did such lovely bits!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy Perkins is my go-to place for girly and feminine pieces. Xx

      Delete
  3. That dress is really cute. I love pastel colours. I'm not very fashionable so don't really post about fashion. I need to start! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't consider myself fashionable either. I just wear what I like. Give it a try! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the skater dress! It's such a pretty color for spring too. Plus I think the style could suit most body types...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I wanted to pick pieces that could translate well for different body types. I love the dress too! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!