March 26, 2014

Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner: Review!

I have stuck with the same hair routine for quite some time now, but it's time for a change. I received these samples of Pantene's Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner  not too long ago in the mail and put them right to use that night. 
I haven't used Pantene hair products since high school and to be honest I'm not sure why I ever stopped. The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is how incredible it smells. I have no idea how to describe the scent, but boy does it smell good! 

Both the shampoo and conditioner were rich and creamy, and I could really tell that they were adding some much needed hydration to my hair. I let my hair air dry like usual and could not believe how soft and healthy my hair looked. I am highly impressed with these products, and I am really interested to try out the rest of the line.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I switch up my shampoos a lot but Pantene is pretty darn reliable. And I do love that smell. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent can't be beat, and they are affordable to boot! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!