March 29, 2014

Nail Of The Day: Sally Hansen Blue Me Away + Revlon Radiant!

Blue is one of my favorite colors so I thought it would be fun to do a blue nail look that includes another one of my favorite things, glitter! I began with 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Nail Polish in the shade Blue Me Away. This is a bright creamy blue that is stunning on it's own. I originally was just going to add Revlon's Radiant to my ring fingers as a statement nail, but decided to go all out and apply it as a top coat to every nail. Radiant has a blue toned clear base with blue, green, and silver glitter. It compliments Blue Me Away perfectly, and really jazzed it up. This will be such a fun combo for spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!