March 16, 2014

Nail Of The Day: Lauren B. Beauty in City of Angels!

Hi my lovelies! Hope you all are having a fabulous day. Today's post is a Nail Of The Day (NOTD)! I haven't been doing these as often as I would like so I have been making a conscious effort to do more. Today's NOTD is by a new brand called Lauren B. Beauty. I received one of their nail polishes in the shade City of Angels in a Glossybox recently, and I fell in love with it. The line is vegan and eco friendly as well! Not only is the packaging ultra cute, but so is the color. It is a beautiful pastel pink that basically goes with everything. This was fully opaque in 2 coats, and had a nice glossy finish. I am highly impressed with this line, and cannot wait to see what else they have to offer.

Lauren B. Beauty Nail Coutures retail for $18.00

4 comments:

  1. Very nice bubble gum pink. Thanks for sharing this review. I am not fimiliar with this brand:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color for the spring. Goes easily with anything too :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!