March 3, 2014

Nail Of The Day: Color Club in Blue-Ming!

Spring is in the air! I decided to abandon my dark and vampy nails and reached for this bright blue from Color Club. Blue-Ming was a part of the Spring 2012 collection and is a green toned blue that has a brightness about it that makes it pop. This is such a fun and happy color that stopped me in my tracks a few times just to admire the shade. It was opaque in 1 coat, but I did 2 just to  be safe. I have been wearing this for  days now and no chipping! I am highly impressed.

Color Club Nail Polishes retail for $8.00.
*Sample size from a Birchbox

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I LOVE your blog it's sooooooo prettyyyy,
    These colour is stunning, I'm so in love with this!

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!