March 19, 2014

My Beauty Wishlist #4

Oh yeah! It's beauty wishlist time again ladies and gents! It seems like I am always lusting after some beauty product so it makes sense why beauty wishlists are one of my favorite types of posts to do. Now, if only there was a way to make all of the beauty products I yearn for magically appear in my collection...A girl can dream, can't she?
My Beauty Wishlist

BH Cosmetics It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette ($14.95)
I am a huge fan of Judy from the YouTube channel ItsJudyTime. She is so fun to watch and her family is absolutely precious. She came out with her own eyeshadow palette not too long ago, and I have been wanting to buy it. Isn't it every beauty lovers dream to create their own makeup products? What a lucky girl!

TheBalm NUDE'tude Eyeshadow Palette ($36)
I know, I don't need another eyeshadow palette, but I sure want this one! Nudes and neutrals are my favorite types of eyeshadows so this palette would get a lot of love. Also, I haven't used any of TheBalm's eyeshadows before so I'm interested to see how they hold up.

TheBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer ($24)
Another TheBalm product. I have used Mary-Lou Manizer before and I loved it. I am interested to try this new highlight from the line that looks like it would flatter my pale skin very nicely.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque ($33)
Macadamia make some of my favorite hair products, and this masque is one of my favorites. I ran out of this quite awhile ago and I have been meaning to pick up a new one.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate ($46)
2014 is the year I wll take better care of my skin, and it seems like everyone and their dog is talking about this nighttime facial oil.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation ($45)
This foundation is a holy grail item for me. It is seriously the best foundation period. The reason it is on my wishlist is that the shade I currently own it in is way too dark for me right now. I need to go a bit lighter until I catch some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!