March 25, 2014

Milani Limited Edition Rose Powder Blushes: Review + Swatches!

I am a huge fan of Milani Cosmetics blushes and roses so imagine how over the moon I was when I found out that Milani released a limited edition collection of rose themed blushes! 
The Rose Powder Blushes* come in 4 rosey shades and are shaped to look like roses. Honestly, I can't get over how stunning these blushes look, and how luxurious they feel. Each blush comes in a sturdy plastic case that is on the larger side, but isn't too overwhelming. 
The four shades are Coral Cove (bright coral), Love Potion (deep rose), Tea Rose (light muted rose), and Lady Rouge (vibrant red). My favorite shade is Tea Rose which flatters my fair skin so much. All of these shades would be flattering for every skin tone, and are very buildable
The pigmentation of these blushes are extremely impressive and vibrant. All of the blushes are finely milled and ultra soft. A little goes a long way so these will last you quite awhile. These blushes would be flattering on everyone, and there is a shade for every occasion. Such an impressive collection from Milani!

Milani's Limited Edition Rose Powder Blushes retail for $7.99 each.
*Prizes

5 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous!! I've never tried blushes by Milani but I always hear what great products they are :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a try! Some of my favorite blushes are by Milani! Xx

      Delete
  2. You get a TON of product in these and the packaging is so pretty! Kicking myself for not getting any!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't help but take them out the look at them. Milani was on point with with the packaging for these! Xx

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting these sooooo bad! Seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!