March 22, 2014

March 2014 Glossybox Review!

It's that time of month again everyone. Glossybox time! I love a good spoiler just as much as the next girl so I guess you could say that I stalked discussion boards to find out any clues as to what would be in this months box. Imagine my surprise when I found out that everyone would be getting a bangle from Alex & Ani! Okay, enough with the small talk. Let's see what I got!
March 2014 Glossybox

Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask (Sample Size)
Yes! Another rose themed product. It's almost like Glossybox knows that I have an obsession with rose. I am always game to try a new face mask, and I have yet to try any products from Sisley Paris.

Alex & Ani Scent 7 Soap Bar (Full Size)
This isn't the most exciting item in the box, but boy is it the strongest smelling! I could smell this before I even opened up the box. This bar is super huge, and will last for quite a long time. I think I might cut it up into fourths to make it last longer.

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume Plumping Strand Expand (Sample Size)
I am always game for more volume in my hair so this thickening lotion is right up my alley. The tube is a pretty generous size  so I should be able to get quite a few uses out of it.


 Être Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel (Full Size)
I am a huge fan of lip exfoliators so I was excited to see this in my box. I have yet to put it to the test so I don't have much else to say on it, but I can't wait to try it.

Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Brooke Street (Sample Size)
I usually can't stand mini nail polishes, but this one is so cute! This coral polish is super cute, and perfect for spring and summer.

Alex & Ani Bangle
What girl doesn't like a new piece of jewelry? I was super surprised to see this adorable bangle in the box, and what makes it even better is that it is from Alex & Ani!

Another month, and another winner. I am literally overwhelmed by how much I love Glossybox. I have yet to see a real dud in any of my boxes, and the fact that there was an ultra cute bangle in this one only cemented my love. I can't wait to test out everything and see if I can find some new favorites to add to my collection. My math skills may not be good, but if I have done the math correctly than this box is worth well over $100! What a steal!

Did you get this month's Glossybox? What did you think?
*affiliated links

4 comments:

  1. Lovely box! And I totally stalk message boards etc. for spoilers of the boxes I subscribe to. Can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of the fun! Almost like being a detective or something. Xx

      Delete
  2. I just can't get into Glossybox! It seems like they do a lot of skin care products and I just have way too much of that already ha ha. Great review though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they have been skincare heavy recently, but I'm thinking once the weather gets nicer and warmer they will start focusing on other types of beauty products. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!