March 17, 2014

Luck Of The Irish Sherbet Float!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I have been a huge fan of St. Patrick's Day since I was a little girl. My ancestry is mainly Irish on both sides of my family so I guess you could say that it makes sense why I love it so much. 

I'm always looking for festive recipes to make each holiday to get in the spirit, and this time is no different. Today, I will be showing all f you how to make your very own Luck Of The Irish Sherbet Float! Not only are they festive and green, but they are also super delicious.
 Let's get started!
What You Will Need
-Drinking Glass (I am using a mason jar as I find them fun to drink from)
-Lime Sherbet (for color)
-Sprite (or any lime/lemon soda or seltzer)
-Whipped Topping (optional)
-Straw

How To Make It

1) Place 2 scoops of lime sherbet into your drinking glass
2) Add Sprite to glass over the lime sherbet
3) Add a dollop of whipped topping to top it off
4) Serve with a straw and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!