March 9, 2014

Figs & Rouge Tinted Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom: Review + Swatch!

I have made my love of lip balms no secret to all of you. They are my go-to lip product and my handbag is filled with them. It makes sense then why I was so excited to receive this Figs & Rouge Tinted Lip Balm in my February Glossybox. I have never used a lip balm in a tube before, but I was so excited to see what this UK brand had to offer.
The packaging is the first thing that caught my attention. I have yet to come across many lip balms that are in a tube. The tube itself is a bright and cheery yellow with equally as cheery flowers on it, and a green twist top. 
The balm itself is the star. It has a light cherry scent and color that smell and look quite pretty. It is nicely pigmented and adds just the right amount of cherry color. The balm is on the thicker side, and really stays put. I noticed a huge difference in the quality of my lips since using this. They are no longer cracked and remain hydrated for hours after I have applied it.

I really enjoy using this tinted lip balm. It is the first product I have used from Figs & Rouge, and I cannot wait to try more. Would it be too much if I purchased every single one of their tinted lip balms? Didn't think so!

Figs & Rouge Tinted Lip Balm retails for $9.00.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a very pretty tint of color! Love that packaging, too!

    xo Brianna | www.glazedoverbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in the glossy boxes and so wished I got one! I need to check this brand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to see what else they offer.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!