March 2, 2014

February 2014 Glossybox Review!

It's time for another Glossybox unboxing and first impressions! I have grown to love and look forward to receiving my Glossybox each month, and this month is no different. Let's get started to see what I received this month!
February 2014 Glossybox

Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish City of Angels (full size)
I have never tried any of Lauren B.'s products before so I am excited to try this polish. It is a beautiful pastel pink that is perfect for spring. I already own a ton of polish this color, but I look forward to using it.

Sumita Beauty Kala Color Intense Pencil (full size)
To be honest, I don't use black eyeliner very often, but it may be time for a change. It claims to not smudge so I'll be interested to see if it actually stays put on my oily eyelids. I am currently testing it as we speak so I will keep you updated.

Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Tube (full size)

You all know that I am a lip balm addict, so when I saw this balm in my box I pretty much squealed with excitement! Not only is the packaging extremely adorable, but the product itself is a gorgeous cherry color. I can't wait to try it!

Pureology Serious Colour Care Colour Fanatic (sample size)
I am a huge fan of Pureology already so I was excited to see this. I have never seen this product before so I will have to test it out to see how well it works.

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches (full size)

Talk about being  generous! Most subscription services would have only included one pair of these, but Glossybox sent a full size box of 3 pairs. I have seen mixed reviews on these patches, but I love products like this so I can't wait to try them for myself. Also, how awesome is the name?! I love a good Buffy reference!

Overall Thoughts
This was such an incredible box. I am falling deeper and deeper in love with Glossybox. Every single product in the box is a hit with me. Also, how awesome is it that 4 out of 5 products are full sized! I have been dying to try more of the Anatomicals line so I am happy to see the eye gels. The nail polish is perfect for spring, and the lip balm, eye liner, and hair product are just what I needed right now. I cannot wait for next months box! Let the spoilers watch begin!

4 comments:

  1. The nail polish looks great, hope to see a nail look with it. Also that lip balm sounds good, look forward to your thoughts on it. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! The nail polish is stunning in person. I can't wait to use it. I have used the lip balm already and am falling in love! Xx

      Delete
  2. This is a really fabulous assortment! I don't subscribe to Glossybox, but I think I would be happy with everything in this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite Glossybox so far. They completely outdid themselves! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!