March 6, 2014

Empties #3!

It's time again for another empty products post! It takes me quite some time to use up a product as I usually switch between a few, but I decided back in January that it was about time that I started sticking with products and making some space for new ones. My room is overflowing with beauty products and it is about time I start going through them. 
My Empties

This is a holy grail item for me. I have super knotted hair, and this helped make it much easier to brush through. It also smells so nice. I did a full review on it that you can read here.

I'm not too picky when it comes to body washes, but I did like this one. This is the first Nivea shower product I have used, and I really liked how soft it made my skin.

All of my chocolate lovers listen up! This smells exactly like chocolate. Another win for The Body Shop!

I didn't care too much for this eye makeup remover at first because I found the slightly oily residue it leaves behind off-putting. I finished it up however, and have slowly grown to like it as long as I wipe the residue off with a cloth. I even purchased the full size last week. 

Maybelline's clear mascara is the only thing I use to set my brows. I don't see the point in spend $20 on a brow gel when I can spend less than $5 on this. It keeps my brows in place all day, and is completely clear.

What products have you used up recently?

2 comments:

  1. I stopped doing empties posts because it takes me SO LONG to actually use things up, buahaha. I'm with you on the brow gel... I use Maybelline or ELF because it's inexpensive and gets the job done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do them for a really long time either. I mix things up so often that it takes me ages to actually get through things.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!