March 31, 2014

Dr. Brandt's Exclusive Camera Ready Kit!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day. Today is the last day of XOXO March. It's been fun everyone! Anyway, I am super excited about today's post because it involves something I won. Yes, I actually won something! Usually I have the worst luck with these types of things, but apparently by some fluke I won this awesome skincare kit by Dr. Brandt for Birchbox.
Dr. Brandt's Camera Ready Kit*, which retails for $42, comes with a full sized Pores No More Pore Refiner, as well as deluxe samples of the Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant, Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream, and Crease Release with GABA & 3-D Lift. The kit also comes with a compact mirror that says "#NoFilter" on the back which is super adorable, and it is all housed in an ultra cute silver makeup bag.

This kit is such an amazing value as the Pores No More retails for $45 on it's own! The other products are all truly deluxe sized, and are a great sampling of what the Dr. Brandt line has to offer. I have never used a microdermabrasion product before so I'm excited to see how well it works. The makeup bag and compact mirror are great extras that I am sure to use! This is such a great kit, and I have Birchbox to thank for allowing me to try this out!

*Prize. Affiliated links.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for winning things! I'd love to know how you get on with the pore refiner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning those goodies, look forward to a follow up and thoughts on how well everything works:) have a super day

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!