March 24, 2014

Bath & Bodyworks Haul!

Leave it to me to have a bag full of Bath & Bodyworks products just laying around my room. I don't even remember purchasing any of this which makes it that much more surprising and funny.

The first products I seem to gravitate towards are Bath & Bodyworks Shower Gels. They are my absolute favorite to use and smell divine! The scents I picked up were Sweet Pea, Cucumber Melon, Rome Honeysuckle Amore, and a travel size of Country Chic.

As a self described germaphobe I am a huge fan of hand sanitizers, but the regular ones at the store are drying and smell badly. Bath & Bodyworks hand sanitizers aren't at all drying and smell so yummy. The scents I picked up were Vanilla Berry Sorbet, Island Margarita, Farmstand Apple, and Cherry London.

The final products I picked up were fragrance mists. I have a huge collection of their fragrance mists already, but who couldn't use a few more scents. I picked up an old favorite of mine called Pink Chiffon and a newer scent called Beautiful Day. Oh, and just so you know, Beautiful Day smells just like DKNY's Be Delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I picked up the little Cherry London hand sani last time I was in B&BW! I love their sanitizers - I always use them before applying my makeup. :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always here such great things about the bath and body works sanitizers but oddly enough I have never tried them myself. I think I will have to take a trip to pick some up ;)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!