March 12, 2014

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches: Review!

I decided to become more adventurous with the skincare products I was using this year. I have wanted to try eye patches for awhile, but every time I went to buy them, no matter the brand, they would all be sold out. I was thrilled to see these eye patches in my recent Glossybox, and used them right away.


The packaging of these patches are a winner for me. The bright pink box with funny story on the back make this product fun.

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches are said to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while revitalizing your under eye area.
You are meant to apply these eye patches to freshly cleansed skin and allow them to set for 30 minutes. I found that these tingled a bit when I first applied them, but the tingling went away after a few minutes. After 30 minutes passed I removed the patches and pat what was left of the treatment around my eye area with my ring finger. 

I didn't notice much of a difference in my eye area at first, but I did notice that the next morning my under eye bag were less visible. I don't have wrinkles so I can't exactly speak to the wrinkles claim.

If you are looking for a fun treatment to try on a spa night than you will definitely enjoy these. I should warn you that some people have had a bad reaction to these so if you have sensitive skin or are allergic to certain ingredients in skin care make sure you check before using these.

6 comments:

  1. The name of these is just too funny! Sounds like a fun little pamper treatment!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love a good Buffy reference. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love patches like this because they provide a cooling sensation. Not sure if that's the "tingle" you mean, but they're nice. Not sure if they actually do anything for wrinkles though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing. Still, they are fun to use and feel nice. Xx

      Delete
  3. Loved the story on the back! These seem great for a pampering day!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!