February 3, 2014

XOXO Meaghan Gets A Makeover!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day. I know I sure am. I just wanted to take a moment to discuss something I am very excited about. You will have already noticed that this blog looks a whole lot different, and that is because XOXO Meaghan had a makeover!

I am a bit of a perfectionist and I have been wanting to revamp my blog for quite some time. However, I am not tech savvy at all so I knew I would need some help. I am in love with the new design, and think it looks so feminine and pretty.

I also wanted to announce that I will begin posting on Wednesdays now! That means that I will have new content every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

What do you think of the new look?


5 comments:

  1. It looks great! Your old design wasn't bad, but this one seems much cleaner/tidier somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I completely agree! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi hun! I really love the new layout! It's so pretty!!! The peachy color reminds me of spring, something that I am so ready for lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Love it chica :) did you use a template?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!