February 21, 2014

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish: Review!

The Body Shop can always be counted on for high quality body products. The latest product I have fallen for is their Strawberry Body Polish*. I've made it no secret on this blog how much I love a good exfoliator. Winter can really do some damage to on my skin so I love using a good exfoliator in the shower to smooth everything out before I apply a body moisturizer. 
This strawberry scented body polish is simply divine. It smells exactly like fresh strawberries. I would say that this has a shower gel consistency with very small walnut shells mixed in with what look like strawberry seeds. It is a very mild scrub that is perfect for skin that just needs a bit of a pick me up.
If you are looking for a good scrub down than you might not like this, but if you are looking for a gentle polish than this is right up your alley!


*This was a gift from two of my friends, and it came as a part of a set. Affiliated link.

8 comments:

  1. I can only imagine this smells heavenly! Does it have actual strawberry seeds in it?

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing, and will be perfect this spring. As far as I know the strawberry seeds are real.

      Delete
  2. Mmm, sounds delicious! I LOVE strawberry-scented things almost as much as I love real strawberries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! They are pretty much all I eat in the spring and summer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the strawberry scent from the body shop!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Perfect for springtime! Xx

      Delete
  5. I'm using the Strawberry shower gel right now from them and I am LOVING it! The smell is so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! My friends gave me a gift set of the strawberry line for my birthday, and it is seriously amazing. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!