February 10, 2014

My Current Playlist #5

I don't know about you guys but I pride myself on making new playlists every couple of weeks. I spend quite a bit of time in my car every day so I like to make sure that I have so awesome music to listen to while I wait in traffic. It might also have to do with the fact that I get bored very easily so I usually will have to switch it up. Haha, it's one of the many quirks I have.

My Current Playlist
- Maroon 5 She Will Be Loved
- Britney Spears Perfume
- The Neighbourhood Sweater Weather
- Pentatonix I Need Your Love
-Gin Blossoms Hey Jealousy
- Imagine Dragons Demons
-Benjamin Francis Leftwich Shine
- Augustana Sweet and Low
-B*Witched C'est La Vie
- The Naked And Famous Punching In A Dream
- Florence + The Machine Breath Of Life
-Tinie Tempah Written In The Stars
-American Authors Best Day Of My Life

What are you listening to right now? I would love some recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!