February 14, 2014

Meaghan Attempts To Bake: Valentine's Day Cupcakes!

Hi everyone! Can you believe that today is Valentine's Day? I sure can't! Now, I'm single girl (cue Beyonce's Single Ladies), however this doesn't mean that I don't love the holiday! I like to think of Valentine's Day as a day where I can celebrate everyone that I love and care about. Let's call it Gal-entine's Day! In honor of this crazy holiday about love I have decided to jump right back in the kitchen and whip up an easy sweet treat that would be perfect for celebrating your loved ones!

Funfetti Cupcakes with Hot Pink Frosting

Ingredients
-Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix (you can use what ever you want though)
-Wet Ingredients (on back of box)
-Pink Frosting
-Pink Decorating Sugar

How They Are Made (Using Photos)
*Excuse the lighting towards the end. The sun set. Stupid sun.*






When in doubt, cupcakes are always the best way to go. I made a dozen of these bad boys, and they are ready to share with everyone I care about. 

I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Haha, any excuse for cupcakes is a good one! They look very pretty and I'm guessing they tasted pretty nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cupcakes! These just made me want to get started on a batch !

    Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank you for reading! Xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They were so good! Everyone deserves a cupcake every now and then. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!