February 7, 2014

Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Copper Chic: Review + Swatches!

It is time for another review ladies and gentlemen! This time it is Maybelline's Eye Studio Quad in Copper Chic. I have seen these quads around for some time, but never really felt the urge to buy one. None of the color combination struck my fancy. I came across this quad some time ago, purchased it, but for some reason never used it. I really need to stop doing that. Every beauty product deserves their day in the sun! I was rummaging through my collection looking for a copper eyeshadow and stumbled upon this, How perfect, right?

The quad consists of a pink toned white shimmer, shimmery copper, shimmery golden bronze, and a dark brown/bronze with golden shimmer. All of these eyeshadows are very shimmery so you need to be careful when applying them because there is a lot of fall out. I apply this with a tissue placed under my eye to catch the fall out. 
The eyeshadows themselves are a bit chalky at first, but become easier to work with over time. If you are a fan of shimmer than this quad is for you. One major downfall of this quad would have to be the fallout. It does take quite a bit of extra time to work with it, but if you like shimmer than you will think it is worth it. I on the other hand don't have the patience for this.

Maybelline Eye Studio Quads retail for $7.99, and can be purchased wherever Maybelline products are sold.

10 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the pink toned white shimmer. I'm not sure if we have these in the UK. X

    Carly from Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed using it as an inner corner highlight. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love these quads! They are so easy to blend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one from the line I have tried, but I'm interested in seeing what the others have to offer. Any suggestions?

      Delete
  3. I got it too and I love it :)

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Genuary's Outfits Re-Cap

    www.somefashionbites.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few of these quads and find them to be great all around. Good pigment, nice blending and long wear time. I love the one you picked out. I think I may have something very similar. Thanks for sharing lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors in this quad are so beautiful. Thanks for reading! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!