February 24, 2014

Fragrance Review: Chloé Perfume!

Source
It has been so long since I have reviewed a perfume. When it comes to fragrances I am always changing it up, and frequently use samples. There are just so many beautiful perfumes out there! One perfume that I keep coming back to is Chloé ($70). I received a sample of it from my old roommate who owned the full size. Let me tell you, every time she sprayed it the room smelled amazing. I quickly used up that sample and to be honest forgot about it until I received another sample of it. It was love all over again.
My little sample

Chloé is a warm floral perfume with notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee. The warmth comes from the base notes of cedarwood, amber, and honey. This is a very feminine and fresh scent. I always catch myself sniffing my wrists whenever I am wearing this. It is the perfect scent for every season, and I highly recommend giving it a whiff.

*affiliated link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!