February 12, 2014

Bare Minerals Foundation: Review!

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share this post with you today. Do you have a product what you used all the time, but over time you just stopped using it for no reason at all? Well, Bare Minerals foundation is that product for me. I swore by this stuff for years, but for some reason I just stopped using it. I have no idea why! I decided to use this on a whim the other day, and oh my goodness have I missed this!
This is a mineral foundation which means it is super good for your skin because it doesn't have any gross parabens or chemicals, and gives it a flawless finish. I still have the Bare Minerals kabuki that you apply this with, and I think that it is the perfect brush for mineral type makeup. All you have to do is buff this into the skin, and you are done. I really love the finish this foundation has, and how well it blends into my skin. It looks like my skin, but so much better! The foundation can also be used as a concealer, but I find it only works if the blemish is really small or if your under eye circles aren't that bad. 
The shade I use is Fairly Light which is a smidge dark for me, but still works as it makes me look like I spent a little time in the sun. The range features 20 shades which means there is a shade out there for every skin type.

The price of this foundation has increased quite a bit since the last time I used it, but at $27.00, it is still more affordable then a lot of high-end foundations. 

Overall, I really like this foundation and think I might start reaching for this more in the upcoming months. It is perfect for anyone who has oily or acne prone skin, and is looking for something that has light coverage but will still make their skin look flawless. It is also affordable and comes in a wide variety of shades. What's not to like!

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried anything from Bareminerals, but I have been eyeing some of their lipsticks. I am glad that you have gotten reacquainted with an old favourite. I recently have too and it can be like a new item all over again. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend giving the brand a try. I've only tried a few of their lip products, but so far I'm impressed. Xx

      Delete
  2. I used to use this when I was a teenager! Or whatever version of it existed way back when, haha. I think my skin is probably too dry for it now, but I remember really loving it as an oily youngster...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I find that it works best with my oily skin. When my skin has any dry patches than this is a no go.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!