February 19, 2014

Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser: Review!

I love pretty smelling products. I know I've said this a million times before, but hey, it's true! If something smells nice than it is right up my alley. 

I was over the moon when I received this rose and jasmine scented body cleanser in my December Glossybox. It is a sample size, but boy is it big! I have been using it for a week now and have yet to make a dent in it. The packaging is adorable as well. The bright pink reminds me of springtime. 

I just had to include a photo of the back of the bottle. I haven't laughed at a products packaging this hard ever. I love when companies add a funny or cute story to go along with their products.

This body cleanser is supposed  to smell like rose and jasmine, but I really only smell the rose. This is by no means a problem for me as I adore the scent of roses. 

I would highly recommend this body cleanser for those who like floral scents and fun product names. I absolutely love the scent and have already made plans to purchase the full size. 


Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser retails for $5.44.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!