January 17, 2014

Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler: Review!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day so far. Today, I thought I would talk about hair. My hair has always been a tangled mess. I comb and brush my hair every day, but for some reason I am prone to it becoming tangled and knotted. It really is a pain. As a child I used a detangler every night, but as I grew older I abandoned them thinking they were just for little kids.It wasn't until a few months ago that I started testing out different detanglers to help me with my mess of a head of hair.
The best detangler I have found so far is by Not Your Mother's and it is their Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler. I spray it liberally in my hair after I have showered, and use a wide toothed comb to detangle my hair. 

I have saved so much time at night since using this product. It usually would take me almost 10 minutes to brush through my hair, but now I get it done in under 2 minutes! What a time saver! I have no idea how to describe the scent of this, but it smells good. Trust me!I haven't noticed a huge difference in the quality of my hair, but that's not really why I use this product. All I want it to do is detangle and it does the job.

Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler retails for $5.99 at Ulta.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!