January 31, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Face Mask: Review!

I have been a busy bee lately, and because of this I have been neglecting my skin. Let's just say, it's been awhile since I took proper care of it. I decided that it was about time that I treated myself with to a little TLC so it was time for a face mask. 
I have seen Montagne Jeunesse masks around for quite awhile, but to be honest I never had the urge to try one before. However, that all changed when this little pouch landed on my doorstep.

The mask I tried out was the Strawberry Souffle Face Mask.* This mask is meant to hydrate skin with ingredients like vanilla, aloe vera, peaches, strawberries, and cream. How lovely does that sound? The mask is light pink in color and quite thick while still remaining light. It has a similar texture to whipped cream, and had a pleasant strawberry scent.
Don't I look glamorous? Haha!
This was a very gentle mask that would be perfect for someone with sensitive skin. This did hydrate my skin and left it feeling quite soft. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the results.

Overall, this is quite a lovely mask and the price of only $1.99 cannot be beat! The scent, texture, ingredients, and results are all lovely. I will definitely be trying other masks from this company.


xoxo,
Meaghan

*I received this as a sample from PINCHme.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would smell delicious! I love those little mask packets... they're a nice cheap pamper treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good, and the price can't be beat!

      Delete
  2. this post is so cute :D and I love these kind of masks too!

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Meow!

    www.somefashionbites.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This mask looks delicious....LOL! Where do you get them at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them at Walmart, Ulta, Walgreens, and most major drug stores in the US. Xx

      Delete
  4. I was actually looking at it at a drugstore and put it back. Now I now it actually do something, I might pick it up next time.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!