January 27, 2014

January 2014 Glossybox Review!

It's that time of month! I was beyond excited to see this bad boy arrive on my doorstep. Last month did not disappoint so I was looking forward to January's box (you can read about it here.) I have been stalking Glossybox's Facebook page for spoilers all month so some of the items I already know about, but I still couldn't wait to see what else would be in the box. Based off of the spoilers alone this was going to be an incredible box!

January 2014 Glossybox

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash
I'm not over the moon to see this in my box to be completely honest. It is the perfect size for traveling though and does smell nice.

Beauty Blender and Cleanser
I was beyond excited to see this as a spoiler earlier in the month. I have been dying to try a Beauty Blender, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $20 on a sponge. I'm excited to try this, and the cleanser that goes along with it.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush (Desert Rose)
I haven't tried mineral makeup in quite some time so this is a nice treat. I love rosy blushes so this looks promising.

TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray
I have been wanting to try a sea salt spray for awhile now so this is perfect. I sprayed a little to test out the scent and it smells so good.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream
I have heard of the Vichy brand before, but have yet to try any of their products. I have dry patches right now so I will be trying this out as a night cream.


Overall Impressions
Overall, I am very happy with this months box. I have been wanting to try a Beauty Blender for a long time, and the sea salt spray looks like it will be fun to use. The Beauty Blender basically pays for the entire box which I love, and the samples sizes are huge. I can't wait to see what will be in February's box!

Glossybox retails for $21.00 a month, and can be purchased here on the Glossybox website.

xoxo,

Meaghan

P.S. My Bath & Bodyworks giveaway ends this Friday (1/31). Make sure to enter before it ends here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like this Glossybox :)!

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: These Sunny Days

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great box! It's exciting that you got a Beauty Blender, considering that they basically cost the same as one Glossybox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to see it in the box. I am pretty impressed with it so far.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!