January 24, 2014

Empties #2

I always love reading posts from other blogger who share what products they have used up. I think their reviews after they have finished a product are the most reliable because they have finished the entire thing so they really have a feel for it. I thought I would share with you what products I have used up over the past few months. I haven't used up too many products because I am always switching between products.

Products

Bath & Bodyworks Shower Gel in Carried Away ($12.50)
Carried Away is one of my favorite scents at Bath & Bodyworks. It is fruity and floral with a subtle sweetness that is simply yummy.

Olay Fresh Effects Makeup Removal Cloths ($5.99)
I used these makeup wipes whenever I was traveling or away from home. They are okay, but nothing special. They don't replace my Simple face wipes, but are better than most store brand wipes I have used.

bareMineral's Touch Up Veil in Translucent ($22.00)
Oh how I love this powder. It leaves my skin looking flawless and really helps keep my makeup in place all day. I used this to set my under eye concealer as well and it stayed put all day.

Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray ($29.00)
I rationed this stuff like crazy this past Summer and into the Fall. This is a necessity for me when there is any type of humidity in order for my makeup to not melt off my face. I don't find I need this too often during the colder months, but I will be repurchasing this the second Spring comes.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory ($7.99)
This was my go-to under eye brightener for quite some time. It really brightens my eye area and I have already repurchased it which pretty much shows how much I love it.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara ($5.99)
I use the waterproof version of this mascara, and really liked it. It isn't my favorite Maybelline mascara, but it is a great one. It volumized my lashes, but didn't provide much length.


What products have you used up lately? Let me know in a comment below!

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Empties posts are my favorite, too. Can't say I loved the Olay wipes either. Thanks for sharing!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!