January 10, 2014

Bath and Bodyworks Candle Haul!

L-R: Peach Bellini, Farmstand Apple, 'Tis The Season (2), Red Velvet Cupcake, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Hot Apple Toddy
I have loved candles for as long as I can remember. There is just something cozy about lighting a candle while sipping on a cup of tea and reading a good book. I recently visited Bath and Bodyworks during their 75% off sale, and picked up a few candles. I was so overwhelmed with how many options there were to choose from, but I was able to narrow it down to a few favorites. I bought a mix of the large 3 wick candles, and the mini candles. I like to keep the 3 wick candles in the kitchen, and typically place the smaller ones around the house in different rooms. I picked up a few candles that were warmer/spicier scents like 'Tis The Season, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, and Spiced Apple Toddy. I also like to throw in a few fun ones like Red Velvet Cupcake, Farmstand Apple, and Peach Bellini. I typically save my candles for special occasions or nights in so these ones that I picked up will last me most of the winter. I will admit that Bath and Bodyworks make the best candles. They are very high quality and are extremely fragrant. Now, the only question is which will I use first?


xoxo,

Meaghan

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice haul! I'm such a sucker for scented candles. If it were me I'd probably light up Peach Bellini first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burning it right now, and it smells divine! Xx

      Delete
  2. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall/winter scents! That and Leaves keep me going through the chilly days. :) Love when they have candles on decent sales!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!