December 13, 2013

The Ultimate Beauty Lovers Gift Guide!

Christmas is right around the corner, and I am no where near finished shopping. It can be so hard to find the perfect present for everyone on my list. I thought that you guys might be in the same boat so I put together this little gift guide to help. Think of this as the ultimate gift guide for the beauty obsessed person in your life. Or it could be a shopping list for yourself...I won't judge.


The Ultimate Beauty Lovers Gift Guide

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette ($52)
Beauty lovers have been buzzing about Urban Decay's latest eyeshadow palette. This palette features 12 full sized eyeshadows in rose gold hues. The formulation of these shadows are incredible, and the price is unbeatable.

Sephora Fragrance Sampler For Her ($65)
Fragrances can be such a tricky gift. This set of perfume minis takes away the guess work. It features 12 samples of Sephora's top fragrances, and a gift voucher that can be redeemed for a full sized version of their favorite from the set. This will allow them to pick their favorite scent, and discover others.

Philosophy Season Of Sparkle Body Set ($26)
Who doesn't like to be pampered every now and then. Philosophy has been my go-to brand for luxurious bath products for years. This set features 3 shower gels in yummy Winter scents.

Real Techniques Starter Set ($18)
This may be a bold statement, but in my opinion these are some of the best makeup brushes on the market. The set features 5 eye makeup brushes and a case to carry them. They are made with synthetic bristles, and apply makeup like a dream. Any makeup lover would be happy to see these under the tree.

Deborah Lippmann Big Bang Set ($78)
This nail polish set by Deborah Lippmann is the perfect gift for the nail lover in your life. It features 12 mini nail lacquers in various shades and finishes. It's the perfect way to test out what the brand has to offer.

What is on your Christmas list?


xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. That fragrance set is such a clever idea... there's bound to be at least one thing the recipient would like in there. Well, hopefully. I would like that Real Techniques eye brush set too, but I don't think my boyfriend understands makeup enough to know why that would make a good gift. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sephora has a ton of those type of sets. They really are ingenious. The Real Techniques brushes are to die for!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!