December 4, 2013

The Christmas Tag!

Hello everyone! Is it just me or is this time or year exciting! I love all of the lights, decorations, gingerbread, and wrapping paper. It really is a beautiful time of year. Today's post is going to be the Christmas Tag. All of the questions are super fun, and help you guys to get to know me better. 

Christmas Tag Questions

Do you like to stay in your PJ's, or dress up for Christmas?

I stay in my pajamas all day on Christmas. I usually have a pair of Christmas themed pajamas that I buy especially for the day.


If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
This is a hard one. I would probably buy a gift that my entire family could enjoy.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
My family always opened presents on Christmas Morning, but this year we are switching things up and opening them on Christmas Eve.

Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Yes, I have! I try to make one every year.

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I like to watch tons of Christmas movies, decorate my house, and bake yummy treats for my family.

Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
For the past few years my family has had Chinese food for our Christmas dinner. My Dad's favorite movie is A Christmas Story so we decided to have Chinese food on Christmas just like them did. It is so much fun, and let's us have a break from the traditional turkey and ham.

What's your favorite holiday movie?
My favorite holiday film is ELF. I love a good comedy, and this is hilarious!

Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Both! Can I have a gingerbread man holding a candy cane?

Have you ever made a Snowman?
Yes, but they never looked quite right. Haha!

Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I like Christmas Eve the best. I love the excitement and suspense of waiting for Christmas and how much fun it use to be as a kid waiting for Santa.

White lights, or colored lights?
I love the look of colored lights on a tree or house. They just look a lot more fun and festive!

I tag everyone to do this! Let me know your Christmas or holiday traditions in a comment below!


xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!