December 2, 2013

My Winter Nail Polish Picks!

It's time again for me to share my seasonal nail polish picks. It seems like just yesterday I was sharing my Fall picks. Well, it's time for Winter and I couldn't be more excited! Below are my 6 top picks for Winter nail polishes. Enjoy!

Winter Nail Polish Picks

O.P.I. My Favorite Ornament
I know. I know. I have talked endlessly about this nail polish, but it is absolutely stunning! You can read a full review on it here.

Revlon Elusive
This nail polish reminds me of my favorite musical Wicked for some reason. It has a black base with deep green hexagonal and micro glitter. It is a great alternative to regular black nail polish.

Maybelline Color Show Plum Paradise
I am all about jewel tones in Winter and Plum Paradise fits the bill. It is a beautiful deep jewel toned purple that is very flattering against my pale skin.

O.P.I. You Only Live Twice
This is one of my favorite berry polishes. It has a slight shimmer that looks incredible in the light.

Color Club for Birchbox Status Update
I received this Color Club mini in a Birchbox last year and haven't used it until recently. It is a very deep grey that is also a nice alternative to black nail polish.

Sephora by O.P.I. Metro Chic
I really like this purple toned taupe polish during the Winter. It is one of my favorite ways to wear something that is neutral, but also stands out.

Sephora by O.P.I. I Blue My Curfew
This gorgeous polish is from the limited edition Cinderella collection at Sephora. I Blue My Curfew is a deep jewel toned blue with silver and dark/light blue glitter.

What nail polishes will you be wearing this Winter? Let me know in a comment below!


xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!