December 18, 2013

My Current Playlist # 4: Holiday Playlist!

Christmas time in my household means singing Christmas songs at the top of our lungs. I thought it would be fun to share with you all some of my favorite Christmas song. Let me know some of your favorites as well!

Source
My Holiday Playlist

Michael Buble Jingle Bells

Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Is You

Britney Spears My Only Wish (This Year)

Wham! Last Christmas

Colbie Caillet Santa Baby

Josh Groban Believe

Frank Sinatra White Christmas

Perry Como It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Mariah Carey Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

Chuck Berry Run Rudolph Run



xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!