December 16, 2013

Influenster Jolly VoxBox 2013 Review!

I found out recently that I would be receiving Influenster's holiday box, The Jolly VoxBox! I was more than excited. I really enjoyed my last box, which you can read about here. On Friday I was shocked to see that it had already arrived! How quick are they? I opened it like a little kid at Christmas. I was so excited to see what was inside, and boy it did not disappoint!
Items

Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack
This is already in my purse. Winter is here to stay, and with that comes cold season. These are the tissues that have lotion built in. I have used them in the past, and they are perfect for this time of year.

NYC New York Color HD Trio Eyeshadow (Long Beach Sands)
I'm a neutral eyeshadow girl so this eyeshadow trio is right up my alley. I'm a fan of NYC eyeshadows already, but I have yet to try this trio. 

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer (Celestial)
I'm a huge fan of Rimmel's Show Off Lip Lacquers, and I have to say that I was surprised to see it. Celestial is a mauvey pink. I can't wait to wear it!

Skinny Cow Candy (Peanut Butter Creme)
I didn't even know that Skinny Cow had come out with chocolate! The box contains 6 pouches that contain 3 chocolates for only 130 calories. Count me in!

Ducklings Mini Roll
This is the one item I was a little confused to see in the box, but hey, everyone can use a little duck tape from time to time. The pattern is a cute floral so I will have to find some way to put it to good use. Crafting project maybe?


What a fantastic box! I can already tell that I am going to get tons of use out of everything. I can't wait to try out the NYC eyeshadows and the Skinny Cow candy. 

xoxo,

Meaghan

*I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got yours already? I feel like they sent out emails about it just a couple of days ago, lol. I actually hope I get some fun tape in mine... seems like such a useful thing. If you can't think of what to do with it you could use it as a border around a collage or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked to see it so soon. I received an email Friday saying that I would receive my shipping info soon, but when I went out to the mailbox it was already there! Luck was on my side I guess, haha! I have been on Pinterest the past few days and came up with a few ideas for the duck tape. I LOVE doing crafting projects so it's been fun trying to figure out a use for it. Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is an awesome Vox Box! Really want to try those Show Off Lip lacquers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a try! I already own a few, and adore them! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!