December 30, 2013

First Impressions: Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine

I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics. I love everything from the fun product names, the adorable packaging, and of course the incredible formulation of their products! There was buzz around the internet recently that they would be releasing a new oil absorbing powder, and this girl HAD to get her hands on it. I did some secret spy investigating and found that it would be released on the 26th of December. Of course I hightailed it to my local Ulta the second their doors opened to get it. 


Let's start off with the packaging. I'm obsessed with the spy on the front. It is just too adorable. The actual container is a shaker that features a twist top where you can shake out the product into the lid. I do think that it is a bit bulky, but I really don't mind as I tend to like products that have a heftier packaging.

The bottom also twists open to reveal a small brush! I'm going to be honest though and say that I don't think I will be using the brush. It is a good quality brush and would be awesome for traveling, but I prefer to use a larger fluffy brush for my setting powder.
The powder itself is very finely milled and translucent. I have been using it for 3 days now, and really like it. It didn't really add any extra coverage to my skin, but it did make my pores almost completely disappear which is a miracle seeing as I have rather large pores. It also didn't make my skin look cakey at all which I find that some powders can do. I did find that it gave me a flawless matte finish which is exactly what I was looking for.

I was also impressed with the lasting power of this shine absorbing powder. I wasn't shiny at all throughout the day. I even was stuck outside while it snowed and this powder didn't budge at all! If you have oily skin I highly recommend this as it absorbed my oils and stayed all day.

Benefit's The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine retails for $30.00, and can be purchased wherever Benefit products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!