December 23, 2013

Face Of The Day #2: Holiday Edition

Hi everyone! I hope your day has been fabulous so far. Today I thought I would share with you what makeup I will be wearing for the holidays. Since the day will be very busy I want to make sure that my overall look requires minimal maintenance while still being festive. I have listed all of the products I will be using below.

Makeup
-Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (Ivory)
-Physicians Formula Conceal RX (Fair Light)
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer (Fair)
-Benefit High Beam
-Benefit Benetint

What makeup are you wearing for the holidays?


xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!