December 6, 2013

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator: Review + Photos

With Winter right around the corner it is inevitable for my lips to get chapped and dry. There is nothing worse than going to put on lipstick or a lip stain only to find that your lips are flaky and that the color will look awful. I have been experimenting recently with different lip scrubs; My tried and true Lush Lip Scrub, and a DIY brown sugar lip scrub. Both worked well, but I wanted to what else was out there. 

I came across E.L.F.'s Lip Exfoliator on a recent trip to The Christmas Tree Shop, a New England based shop. I didn't even know that E.L.F. sold a lip exfoliator so I knew I had to give it a try.

The exfoliator comes in a black tube, much like a lipstick. This is such an ingenious idea. Not only does it make the exfoliator easier to use, but it also makes it easier to travel with. 

I was also impressed by ingredients in this exfoliator; Sugar, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Avocado, Grape,and Jojoba Oils. Nothing scary at all. 

One important thing to remember when using this treatment is to apply it on damp skin. I made the mistake of using this on dry lips the first time I used it and boy did it hurt! 

This is quite a lovely exfoliator, and the price of $3.00 can't be beat! It made my lips very smooth, and was very easy to use and store.

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator retails for $3.00, and can be purchased wherever E.L.F. products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my faaaaavorites, lol. So much less messy than using potted scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It would be perfect to through in a handbag or travel with. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!