December 27, 2013

December 2013 Glossybox Review!

I have used beauty subscription services in the past, but to be honest they lost their appeal. However, I was tempted to give them another try when I saw post after post of people reviewing their Glossyboxes. Glossybox* is a beauty subscription services that sends 5 luxury beauty products to your door every month for $21. 

What really impressed me about Glossybox is the brands that they have had in prior boxes, and the size of the products in each box. I cannot tell you how annoying it is to pay money for a box, and only receive little foil packets and perfume samples that I could get for free at any makeup counter. I had very high hopes for this box from what I have seen already, and boy did it not disappoint. Let's see what Glossybox has to offer!

December 2013 Glossybox

This rose scented shower gel looks lovely. I really like the bright packaging. I have been subscribed to other beauty box services in the past, but none of them have given a sample this large. I am very excited to give it a try.

I did a little happy dance when I saw that there was a Michael Todd product in my box. I have been dying to try something from his line. I have heard rave reviews about this face mask so I can't wait to try it.

I was very happy to see this deep cherry red polish from Nails Inc. I have yet to try any nail polishes from the brand so I am very excited to use it. I see a manicure in the very near future!

How did Glossybox know I love rose scented things?! I have been looking for a hand cream that smells like actual roses, and this fits the bill. I already tried this one out, and boy do I love it. It's already found a new home in my handbag!

Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing (Sample Size)
I have never heard of Naobay before so I am excited to give this a try. I have oily skin that reacts badly to creamy products, but I have high hopes for this one.

Overall Impressions
I am very pleased with everything I received in my Glossybox. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I think it's worth it seeing as the products are from high-end brands and are quite large in size. There was not a foil packet in sight, and all of the products were very luxurious and high-end. I could not be more happy with it. I am so excited to see what will be in January's box!

Glossybox retails for $21.00 a month, and can be purchased here.

xoxo,

Meaghan

*I received this subscription to Glossybox as a gift.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to try a subscription service but Glossybox is a bit too expensive for me. Amazing post xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on the expensive side as far as beauty boxes go. I personally put off getting a subscription because of that reason, but I was lucky enough to get a subscription for Christmas. Thanks for reading Allie! Xx

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing box! Glossybox has been on my radar lately but I can't justify it because I subscribe to two other boxes already. First world problems, I know.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!