November 29, 2013

What I'm Loving: November 2013!

November was such a great month for me. I turned 21, and was able to spend loads of time with the people I care about. I guess you could say I am pretty luck. I'm sad to see November end, but I'm even more excited to begin the holiday season! I have quite a few favorites this month so let's get started!

Beauty
-Benefit Rockateur Blush
-O.P.I My Favorite Ornament
-Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
-The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask

TV

My entire family has been addicted to the series The Originals. My dad literally reminds me throughout the day that new episodes air that we need to watch it. It is quite hilarious. The series revolves around the original vampires from the series The Vampire Diaries. All of them return to New Orleans to try and take back the city from a vampire named Marcel. This show has everything from vampires to witches, to werewolf/vampire hybrids. If you liked The Vampire Diaries than you will LOVE The Originals!

Music

I have really been loving the band The 1975. I downloaded their song Chocolate awhile ago when it was a free song on iTunes. It has been my go-to song since then. I'm terrible at describing music so I'll just include the video for the song so you can give it a listen yourself!

Food
Chai Eggnog Lattes from Starbucks have been my favorite drink this past month. I limit myself to having one once a week because they are quite rich, but they are just so darn good and festive. The chai is already incredible to start off with, but the eggnog makes it super creamy. I highly recommend giving it a try if you are a chai tea fan!

UPDATE!
I have an exciting series coming up that I am so excited to tell you guys about! Every Wednesday the month of December I will be doing a holiday related post! I am so excited for the holidays and can't wait to celebrate!

What have YOU been loving this November? Let me know in a comment below!


xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!