November 20, 2013

We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle!

I was recently contacted by ShopStyle about an incredible opportunity to share with all of you the brand new look of ShopStyle! The new website has a cleaner look, and now makes it easier to find the fashion, accessories, and beauty products from some of your favorite brands and stores at incredible savings. A deal on some of my favorite products? Yes please! They even have a super cute commercial to go along with it!


As a part of their new We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle! campaign they asked me to share some of my wardrobe staples and beauty favorites with all of you. I thought it might be fun to have a theme so I chose one I am quite proud of, Just A Pop Of...! It's all about finding fun, bright, and colorful pieces that can be added to an ordinary outfit that make it extraordinary! It can mean everything from a fun and wild printed handbag to insanely bright nail polish. The possibilities are endless! Each item I have used below how a special place in my heart. Now, let's see what I add Just A Pop Of...

Items
Black T-Shirt: Provided by ShopStyle
Bird Jacket: Forever 21+
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Flats: Gift
Sequin Beanie: Gift
Handbag: Betsey Johnson
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, butter LONDON Jaded Jack, Essie Russian Roulette, Sephora by O.P.I. It's All About Me

I really hope you guys enjoyed this. I put quite a bit of time into making this to ensure that it was just rightI would highly recommend ShopStyle to do your shopping, especially with the holiday season right around the corner! Why not pick up a little something for yourself while you're at it! Be sure to also follow ShopStyle on Twitter to be the first to know about any deals or special offers.

How will you ShopStyle?


xoxo,

Meaghan

*This post was sponsored by SHOPSTYLE. I was compensated for this post, but all of the opinions and items shown are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!