November 25, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Corrupt: Review + Swatches


I have been a big fan of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for years now. They stay put on my oily skin all day, apply effortlessly, and the pigmentation is out of this world. Basically, I wish I owned every single color of this miracle sticks. 

The latest color I added to my collection is Corrupt. I would describe this as a red toned brown with metallic shimmer. I thought that this would be a fun twist on the basic brown eyeliner. The shimmer isn't overbearing at all and just adds a little something to an average eye look.

I already raved about the formulation of these liners earlier so I'll save you. Just do yourself a favor and try one out and you will see what I mean.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils retail for $19.00, and can be purchased wherever Urban Decay products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!