November 18, 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag!


I love Fall and a good tag so of course I was doing the Sweater Weather Tag. There are a few different versions of this floating around, but I decided to use the questions that fit me more. 
Enjoy!

Questions

Favorite candle scent?
My favorite candle scent is Leaves from Bath & Bodyworks. It is the quintessential Fall scent.

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
This is a touch one as I like both coffee and tea, but I would have to say that I am leaning more towards tea. My current favorite drink from Starbucks is a chai eggnog latte. It is delicious!

What's the best fall memory you have?
I always love driving around the countryside with my family the second the leaves start changing colors. I always look forward to it every year.

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
I cannot pull off dark lips at all so I'm going to have to go with winged liner.

Best fragrance for fall?
Burberry's Body Perfume has been my go-to Fall scent for the past 2 years. It smells incredible.

Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey. Enough said.

What is autumn weather like where you live?
I live in New England where the weather changes hourly. Usually Fall is when the weather starts to cool down, but every now and then it's in the 70's. Very random!

Most worn sweater?
My most worn sweater is a super oversized grey one that I purchased at Kohl's. It's nothing special, but it's so comfy and goes with basically everything.

Must-have nail polish this fall?
This is a new favorite, but I am obsessed with O.P.I.'s My Favorite Ornament.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Both.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings 4 EVA! And for those who say that leggings aren't pants I humbly disagree. If you can't tell, I not a huge fan of real pants. 

Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Um, yeah! Is this even a question?

Favorite fall TV show?
This is an extremely hard decision. It's a three way tie between Scandal, Reign, and American Horror Story: Coven. 

What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
My favorite song of the moment is Philip Philips song Gone, Gone, Gone. I talked about it in my October Favorites so I'll spare you. Just do yourself a favor and give it a listen.


I tag anyone who would like to do this! If you do this tag I would like for you to leave me a link in a comment below. I would LOVE to read your responses. 

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Leaves! I can't help but stock up on it every year! Love Scandal and Reign. So good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaves is my quintessential Fall scent! I go through so many of them!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!