November 11, 2013

Nail Of The Day: O.P.I. My Favorite Ornament!

O.P.I. My Favorite Ornament
I'm proclaiming this now, I have a new favorite glitter nail polish! O.P.I's My Favorite Ornament is a stunning champagne glitter polish that looks so incredibly luxurious! This polish twinkles like little stars on your nails. I honestly can't stop looking at it. This is completely opaque in 2 coats, and hasn't chipped since I put it on 7 days ago! This does have a gritty texture so if that irritates you than you may not like this, but I was able to get use to it. It is definitely something that you need to see in person!

My Favorite Ornament is apart of the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection, and can be purchased at Ulta for $9.00.

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty polish. I have been loving glitter this fall.

    kellyhallman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter is a year round obsession of mine. Haha! Thanks for reading Kelly! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!