November 8, 2013

Birthday Haul!

This past Saturday I celebrated my 21st birthday! My parents were kind enough to give me a gift card to Ulta as my present and within minutes of getting it my mother, sister, and I were out the door to do some shopping. I finally was able to pick up some new products that I had my eye on for awhile, and stock up on some old favorites.


Birthday Haul

-Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
-Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Clear)
-Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
-Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer (Fair)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Corrupt)
-L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow (Amber Rush)
-Sally Hansen Maximum Growth 
-O.P.I. Nail Polish (My Favorite Ornament)
-Revlon Gucci Westman Nail Polish (Elusive)
-Benefit Rockateur Blush

xoxo,

Meaghan

10 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeee that OPI polish - it is so gorgeous on! Anywhoo, wanted to stop by to nominate you for the Liebster Award if you are interested! http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com/2013/11/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It is so stunning. I find myself staring at it from time to time, haha! Thank you so much for nominating me. It is very sweet of you. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Maybelline Age Rewind concealer is one of my absolute favorite products. It gets messy, but it is so worth it. :) What a lovely birthday haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing. It works so well, but I can see it slowly becoming more and more messy. Thanks for reading Wendy! Xx

      Delete
  3. That OPI polish looks gorgeous! I really want to try that Benefit blush, I've heard so many great things about it! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Jordan! I have been loving both products so far and will have reviews on both up very soon! Xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Joanna! It's absolutely stunning in person. Xx

      Delete
  5. Haha, I just stopped by to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award but looks like Brittnee beat me to it! http://goo.gl/3Ow5b6 But anyway, I *LOVE* the Mint Julep mask. One of my all-time favorite spot treatments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! I've only used the mask once, but so far I am liking it. I used it all over, but I will definitely have to try using it as a spot treatment! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!