November 4, 2013

What I'm Loving: October 2013!

Another month has come and gone. I was so busy in October planning everything for Halloween. Let's just say my house was a hit! The leaves have officially changed and it could not be more beautiful. I feel so lucky to love in New England and be able to see this every year. I have been sticking to the same beauty routine almost every day this month so I don't have too many new things to talk about. Next month however I will have LOADS to talk about as I just recently went on quite a shopping spree!

Beauty

-Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner (Black Vinyl)
I have really been enjoying using this liquid eyeliner to make a cat eye. It is ultra precise and doesn't budge at all the entire day.

-Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin (Ivory)
This works so well with my oily skin. It is very buildable, and once it sets it stays put. It also has a matte finish that I really like.

-Burberry Body Perfume
This is my go-to scent for Fall and Winter. It is a very warm scent. I'm terrible at describing scents so I guess you are going to have to sniff this one for yourself!

Fashion

My fashion favorite this month is my current everyday handbag that I purchased at Target. I always go to Target when it comes to my accessories and handbags. They have a fabulous selection of fashion items that look just like the more expensive designer versions. This handbag comes off brown in the photo, but it is more beige in real life. It goes with every outfit, and looks very chic.

Television
I have been anxiously waiting for the new ABC Family series Ravenswood to premiere. I absolutely love the series Pretty Little Liars, and Ravenswood is the supernatural spin-off. I am usually not a fan of the first episode of new series as they usually are slow, but that was not the case with this new series. The plot so far has been quite good and had it's scary parts. This is the perfect series for Halloween!

Music

I heard this song on the radio awhile back, and have been listening to it almost every day ever since. I love his voice and how easy it is to listen to. The chorus is positively catchy and so much fun to sing a long with. The music video for the song is also awesome. I love how he integrated old footage!

Food/Drink
I found this soda on a recent trip to The Christmas Tree Shop. It looked interesting so I decided to give it a try. This prickly pear soda is so yummy. It is sweet and tart, and smells incredible. I have no idea where you can find this other than where I found it, but if you can get your hands on it than you should try it.

What have you been loving in October?


xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!