October 11, 2013

This and That Tag!

I'm back with another tag. I enjoy doing these as they let you guys get to know me better. The This and That Tag is a bunch of questions about different topics that I give the answers to. It's quite easy. A quick thank you to the lovely Carly of Carly's Beauty World for tagging me. 
Let's get started!


Makeup

Blush or Bronzer? Blush

Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick

Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara

Foundation or concealer? Concealer

Natural or colored eyeshadow? Natural

Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed

Brush or sponge? Is fingers an option?

Nails

OPI or China Glaze? O.P.I.

Long or short? Short

Acrylic or natural? Natural

Bright or dark? Dark

Flower or no flower? No flower

Body

Perfume or body splash? Perfume

Lotion or body butter? Lotion

Body wash or soap? Body Wash

Lush or other?  Lush

Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants? Is leggings an option?

Long sleeves or short sleeves? Long sleeves

Dress or skirt? Dress

Scarves or hat?  Scarves

Studs or dangling earrings?  Studs

Necklace or bracelet? Necklace

Heels or flats? Flats

Cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots

Jackets or hoodies? Jacket

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21

Hair

Curly or straight? Curly

Bun or ponytail? Bun

Bobby pin or butterfly clips? Bobby pins

Hairspray or gel? Hairspray

Long or short? Long

Dark or light? Dark

Side swept bangs or full bangs? Side swept bangs

Up or down? Depends on the day. I like both.

Random

Rain or shine? Shine

Summer or winter? Winter

Fall or spring? FALL!!!

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate


I tag EVERYONE! If you do this tag, leave me a link in a comment below so I can see it!

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!