October 30, 2013

The Halloween Tag!

Well everyone, today is the last day of my Halloween series. I have absolutely loved being able to talk about one of my favorite holidays with you guys. There is just something about the spookiness that I really love. I thought it might be a fun way to wrap this up by doing the Halloween Tag that Missglamorazzi on Youtube created. All of the questions are related to Halloween so let's get started!



The Questions

Favorite Halloween movie?

My absolute favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus. It has the magical combination of witches, fun music, and Bette Midler. What could be better! My sister and I watch this a million times during the Halloween season and always look forward to sing the song from the movie at the top of our lungs. "I put a spell on you, and now you're mine."

What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I stopped trick-or-treating when I was a freshman in high school. I always regret not continuing to go out, but for some reason I just thought I was too old.

Favorite Halloween costume you have worn?
I was a princess for years. I always loved wearing the big poofy dress and tiara. It always made me feel so pretty. Heck, I would still be dressed up like a princess!

What are you going to be this year?
This year I will be passing out candy at my house dressed as a black cat. I did a tutorial on the look which you can read here. I'm super excited to dress up again!

Do you like going to haunted attractions?
I am definitely not a fan of haunted attractions. I am very easily scared so these things are like a panic attack just waiting to happen. Eventually I would like to be able to go to something like this, but as of right now I have no plans.

Vampires or werewolves?
Werewolves. Don't ask me why, but werewolves.

Favorite Halloween candy?
I have always loved Kit Kat Bars. 

Do you decorate your house!
I haven't in the past, but this year I am going all out! Expect to see a lot of photos!

Least favorite costume
One year I thought I would be creative and make my own costume. I thought that it would be funny to go in my pajamas while wearing a beauty pageant sash and tiara (princess complex anyone?) and call myself Miss Sleeping Beauty. Let's just say, it did not come together well. It was a cute idea, but my execution was massively lacking. 

Have u ever repeated a costume and what was it?
I am a creature of habit. I went as a princess for years, and then after that I was a witch for years. I always loved Hocus Pocus and the Halloweentown movies. 

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I do. However, I never want to see one. I am fascinated in paranormal things, but I know that I would freak the hell out if I ever saw a ghost. 

Scariest Halloween
I haven't had any really scary Halloweens that I can think of. The only one that comes to mind is the Halloween when I was around 5. I went out trick-or-treating and one of my neighbors was dressed as a witch and it scared the crap out of me. I literally ran from her house screaming. 

Are you excited for Halloween? What are you going as? Let me know in a comment below!

If you missed my previous Halloween themed posts you can read them hereherehere, and here.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!