October 21, 2013

NYC Cosmetics Big Bold Lip Gloss in Pleasantly Plump Pink: Review + Photos

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! You may have noticed that I already posted today, but I couldn't help but add in another sneaky post! This is a product I received in my Varsity VoxBox, and I thought I would share my thoughts on it with you.

This is the Big Bold Lip Gloss from NYC Cosmetics. This is advertised as a plumping lip gloss that will instantly make lips look fuller. Usually I like these types of products so I was excited to try it.

The applicator for this gloss is huge! I have never seen a doe foot applicator that is this massive. I have to admit, it did make applying the gloss a bit tricky, but I eventually got the hang of it.
w/flash
w/o flash
The shade I received was Pleasantly Plump Pink, a basic baby pink with shimmer. The formulation of this gloss was very sticky. It also had a strange vanilla-gone-bad scent that was off putting. I did notice some tingle, but overall it did not plump my lips.

Unfortunately, I would not recommend this lip gloss. It is just too sticky and stinky for my taste. However, I can't complain too much as I received it for free. Don't let this turn you off from NYC though! Their eyeshadows and bronzer are incredible!

NYC Big Bold Lip Glosses retail for $3.99, and can be purchased wherever NYC Cosmetics are sold.


*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.*
xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!